Tuesday 12 November 2013

Surgery

Surgery and surgery marks are a big influence to me with this project, at the moment I'm thinking I might combine tribal scarification with surgery marks which hopefully will be an interesting combination. 
    There is a clear link to tribal things in this project and I find that the scarification can look quite beautiful, I'm also interested on peoples views of body ideas (interesting article http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10071794/Cosmetic-surgery-What-compels-women-to-go-under-the-knife.html ). So far I have found the most popular surgery for women are liposction (and other forms of fat removal), tummy tucks, breast enlargement/enhancement, skin removal from the neck and facial surgeries to restore youth, enhance, and create shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment